Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SUFFERING THROUGH THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE

Well it's been a good 30 hours since I put it out there about LPS apparently intentionally deceiving the people of Lynn and I get no response. Now I tried to be nice and professional. You all have read my letter but it seems like as in every other time that's not the way to get a response. How can they expect me to work with them if they IGNORE me?

In this case, I am clearly NOT the one who is lying. By the way I'm sure all of those pics are time stamped and geo-tagged, it would be so easy to prove me wrong. . .

UNLESS. . . 

I'm right!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure using all 3 pictures to show kids planting at Ford was just an oversight and not a big deal to the school department. They will either ignore what you have pointed out and leave the website as is,or they will simply add the name of the school where the pictures were taken to the website.

    ReplyDelete