Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

RESPECTING YOURSELF

jcerulli@lynnma.gov; john.e.ford@state.ma.us;  lorraine.gatelyschoolcommittee@gmail.com; donnacoppola@mail.com; Maria Carrasco; patti7761@hotmail.com; Jared Nicholson Cc: lathamc@lynnschools.org; Thomas Iarrobino


Today I am sending to express my displeasure at what I see as a blatant lack of respect toward ATTORNEY NICHOLSON. No doubt you find it ironic that I am complaining about giving anyone proper respect. However in this case it’s not about who they are but who YOU are. “They” in this case is a HARVARD educate lawyer who went to an IVY LEAGUE undergraduate school. Perhaps you have been lulled to sleep by his modest protests. I am sure he is comfortable enough without such overt displays because he is confident about his own identity, as well he should be. In the previous two LSCs CHARLIE GALLO was pretty regularly referred to as ATTORNEY GALLO by the committee.

Who should be concerned is “you” collectively who proclaim to value education and hope to instill ambition in the young minds of our students while at the same time do not consistenly perhaps even rarely acknowledge the accompllishments of one of your own. Think as your own behavior as a teaching moment.

Before you dismiss my complaint out-of-hand as an exercise in the ultimate hypocrisy coming from me let me remind you about this about you and not for Jared, I know who I am and my role in this dynamic. Please don’t allow your own psychological defense mechanisms prevent you from a careful self-examination. Remember “teaching moment”.

Sincerely,

Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment