Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

FREUDIAN SLIP, FANTASY, OR JUST PLAIN F'D UP


DONNA COPPOLA, chairperson of the PERSONNEL SUBCOMMITTEE initially gaveled in the SUPERINTENDENT'S evaluation at the start of the meeting. The only problem was that everybody was unprepared which was not as bad as it sounds because it wasn't even on the agenda.

Once her error was pointed out she apologized and got on track with the Superintendent's reorganization proposal. Fellow LSC member LORRAINE GATELY tried to comfort her by jokingly assuring her that was what's on everybody's mind.

I would bet if you asked her (you go ahead,and ask, I am not one they talk to much) she would assure you the comedy was cryptic. Several years ago when I was married to wife #1, she always told me one of her graduate professors told her there are no jokes. Now as one who has made his living at poking fun at others (you should see how I live) I can definitely see the truth in that statement.

That being said I would be VERY concerned if I was DR. LATHAM. now may well be the time to consider retirement while the choice is yours. Tumultuous times are coming up in public education in this state, particularly if you don't think CHARTER SCHOOLS are really public schools which you kinda don't. Given the GOVERNOR'S Pro-charter stance look for the MAYOR to pivot her position (it's just politics don't you know) and you are going to get blamed by the rest of them for not taking a stronger, better stand.

I know, you can use my line, "I ain't NO lawyer" which oddly enough is not who you need to be. Who you need to be is a MATHEMATICIAN and that's exactly who you are. You needed to show everybody otheir SKEWED STATISTICS born out of SUBSETS. I would have but I ain't one of those smart people. Shucks no, I am a POET and not a very good one unless you ask my MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment