Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

MY CONNERY CRUSADE

lathamc@lynnschools.org Cc:  lorraine.gatelyschoolcommittee@gmail.com; donnacoppola@mail.com; patti7761@hotmail.com; Jared Nicholson; john.e.ford@state.ma.us; Maria Carrasco; jcerulli@lynnma.gov; Thomas Iarrobino; Lynn Teachers Union



Dr. Latham,

Watching the last Lynn School Committee meeting I recall you making an excellent suggestion in regards to resolving the Connery playground dilemma. Since LPS is responsible for the replacement of the expensive playground equipment you suggested trying out a GO-FUND me page as a means to procure the necessary funds.

I would like to offer my assistance toward that end. It is true that I possess a certain skill set and have a somewhat large social media presence that could be helpful. I eagerly await your response and direction.

Sincerely,

Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment