Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

PICTURE ME THIS


CROP FAILURE
 lathamc@lynnschools.org; jcerulli@lynnma.gov; Jared Nicholson; john.e.ford@state.ma.us;  lorraine.gatelyschoolcommittee@gmail.com; donnacoppola@mail.com; Maria Carrasco; patti7761@hotmail.com Cc: Thomas Iarrobino; Lynn Teachers Union; Brian LaPierre; Dan Cahill


Dear Dr. Latham, Mayor, and Lynn School Committee members,


I am writing hoping you can clear up what would seem to be a blatant deception if not and outright lie. Judging by the fencing in the background, I don’t believe either the picture on the left or the right was taken at the Ford School and I have to seriously wonder if they were taken at the same place.


I seem to recall the photo of Attorney Nicholson being recycled from an old story about another school last spring, Pictures on the left and right have fencing that I do not ever recall seeing that type at Ford School. Please respond quickly to prove to me that I am wrong because the belief that LPS would intentionally deceive the public is deeply troubling.



                          Everyone is helping to plant seeds at the Ford School!

The message of deception and exploitation is not one, I’m sure you agree, is not one anyone wishes to have imprinted on the impressionable minds of our youth. This is a very serious matter and I will have no choice but to believe any failure on your part to respond is a validation of my suspicions.

I expect to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Stan

2 comments:

  1. Looks like pictures were taken from planting at Drewicz.

    http://www.itemlive.com/news/green-thumbs-up-for-drewicz-elementary/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! I think the center is FORD.

      Delete