Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

LORI SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN LISTEN TO ME. I MEAN NO ONE TALKS TO ME.


I took your advice today and emailed my 3 questions regarding chapter 70 funding pertaining to KIPP and LPS to the school committee. (Emailed city council last week) This means, over the past 4 days, I have contacted 17 elected officials and asked them the same 3 questions. I have not received a single response yet. Not a peep. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have answers to them.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard her speak at meetings.I bet her questions were too difficult for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My council email is not functioning...I saw your email but could not respond as it went down on Saturday. I have to do some research to answer your questions but able and willing, just been super busy. My position has always been clear. I want to educate the 96% of our students in the public schools and give the 17,000 students on a pre-k waiting list a chance at a great public education, not the 4% that attend charters,there is also ample room for charter expansion under state law right now with the exception of handful of communities so why should have more money shifted over to charters at the expense of our regular public schools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

      Delete