Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2016

IT'S MORNING AND MAYBE THEY DO RESPECT ME?

Migrant children

lathamc@lynnschools.org; jcerulli@lynnma.gov; Lynn Teachers Union; Thomas Iarrobino; Dan Cahill

Cc: Jared Nicholson; john.e.ford@state.ma.us; patti7761@hotmail.com;  lorraine.gatelyschoolcommittee@gmail.com; Maria Carrasco; donnacoppola@mail.com


Dear Dr. Latham and Mayor Kennedy,

Recently I read a troubling  AP report about attending school without receiving credit.


Reportedly LPS was contacted but declined to comment. It is somewhat comforting  in an odd way that I am not the only one being ignored. Actually I am honored I am treated the same way you treat major news organizations. Looks like I am going to have to rethink my claims of no respect.

Hopefully this report is untrue because it would seem that we must be engaged in some elaborate and expensive daycare. Is this the population we place in our “NEWCOMER” program?

Please get back to me so as I can help to clear this whole thing up?

Sincerely,
Stan


No comments:

Post a Comment