Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

HOW MANY WORDS ARE THESE PICTURES WORTH?

Ford Garden'''

The above picture is from the LPS website accompanying the story about kids planting seeds at my beloved FORD SCHOOL. Congratulations go to DR. LATHAM for making this happen, that is if it did happen.

Oh yea, the center panel does show FORD kids with their hands in the dirt. However, the seeds that were planted in the other two panels on the sides were seeds of doubt. Take a look at the fencing in the back grounf then glance down at old pictures of the FORD SCHOOL garden pre-bulldozer, Both pictures have fencing unlike any I've ever seen at FORD SCHOOL and well I have spent a good deal of time there. Not only was I a VOLUNTEER librarian, I also used to live across the street.

                                          

How is all of this possible? I thought they only put a wood shop in the new MARSHALL, did I miss the photoshop? DR. LATHAM has went out of her way to brand me a LIAR. So much so I've started having big "L;s" embroidered on my suit jackets. It would be devestating if she has decided to give me competition.

To make matters worse, from the fencing in the background of LSC Attorney NICHOLSON it appears she may have enlisted the aid of a HARVARD educated lawyer who went to another IVY LEAGUE undergraduate school, whether knowingly or not, to perpetuate the myth.

OKAY DOC, I'M THROWING IN THE TOWEL!

How can a poor, brain-damaged country boy compete?

No comments:

Post a Comment