Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2016

HE WOULD BE FAMOUS

I don't normally like to post negative things about TECH but this was to funny to pass up. Here goes. You see TECH had a baseball game yesterday. They got clobbered. Fair enough. I was watching the game sitting in the bleachers on the third base side. The first time my son Trippy, ala Stanley, he hitt a screaming foul ball line drive that landed right in front of me.

In fact it might have bounced up from the seat infront of me and hit me had it not been stopped by the wrist of the ITEM photogtapher. Needless to say, Trippy did not to make the paper anytime soon. HE WAS WRONG!

LYNN TECH BASEBALL STILL SEARCHING FOR FIRST WIN


Not only was his name put in the paper for grounding out (Who gets notoriety for that?), but his last name was spelled wrong.

A LITTLE PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PAYBACK?

No comments:

Post a Comment