Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

FORD FRAUD CONTINUES

Okay mistakes happen. I should know I've made at least a couple. I know I haven't reminded you lately but I am on my FOURTH marriage. I probably even made a few mistakes in things I have written about. Old DOC LATHAM and some of her buddies have even called me a BULLY and a LIAR.

A little harsh I know but she has my heart and I think it burns for her. I just wish she would learn from me sometimes. I'm not as smart as her but I am more than eye candy for the visually challenged. You see, I've found there is nothing wrong with making a mistake but you must admit it, accept it before you can move on to the right answer. Errors should be trans-formative

That's why I am PERPLEXED. Okay maybe the wrong pictures were accidentally put up on the LPS website over the tagline suggesting they were from FORD SCHOOL. Thankfully good ole Anonymous correctly identified where they came from and even posted the ITEM story link. No mistaking that.

What is troubling most is that they definitely knew first thing yesterday because not only did I write everybody and their brother or sister but I have also put up one or two informative MEMES. Still nothing has happened yet. The correction would take no time. I've had a little experience with DIGITAL ALTERATIONS.

So I have no choice to believe the intent to commit FRAUD was intentional. I can think of no other explanation. You know what this means.

YUP, I gotta write yet another letter tomorrow that will go unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment