Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2018

THE MAKING OF MICHEAL

It pains me to say this because he is a dreaded lawyer but I have to say I am impressed that  Micheal Satterwhite is so transparent. He does a yeoman's job of keeping everyone informed with what is going on at the Lynn School Committee.

Two things though, 1. Necessarily his views can't help but a little slanted because either he pushes the company line or lines up with the opposition. Naturally that's the way it always works, it just been pretty definitive over the years that the WATCH has been active most major decisions always ended up 4 - 3.  It was always pretty clear cut. Being the LOSER I am you know which side I lined up with. At this point I would like to make a distinction from losing and being wrong and 2. He is nor as funny as ME. (What's the deal with the videos on the car? I expect comedians  broadcasting from cars. He is not funny.) Most lawyers are like that. the big difference is that I don't have to worry about offending anybody. I mean mine is not an elected position and I do manage to offend everybody. Hard to get elected that way. But hey it allows me to spit the truth or my version of it. We live in a time if ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment