Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2018

IN PRAISE OF KING TUT




Okay I have been away for a while. In fact I am not even really sure I'm back. There are a plethora of reasons why I went away, some personal, some physical. A lot of things in my life have changed or are changing but you know what: this month I have started walking, a lot.

So if you see me out and about traversing the topography go ahead and beep, wave, or shout, I probably won't respond because I won't have my glasses on and I have no clue who you are.

Still I wanted to break radio silence to congratulate DR. PATRICK TUTWILER on his appointment yo be the next LPS Superintendent. Although I never went to a single interview or watched them on TV, he was hands down on top of the WATCH list. Maybe there was plenty of data, references and a variety of experiences all supporting this conclusion but I am at heart a poet and I just like the way the moniker - SU*PER*IN*TEN*DENT TUT*WI*LER rolls off your tongue.

Okay I know it's not the most rational or logical way to reach a conclusion but if I wanted to think that way I would have gotten a Ph. D. in chemistry where I could have made some serious jack instead of the poor disabled poet I've become.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that you are back. I only accidentally discovered that Supt. Tutwiler had left Boston, was up in Lynn as Asst. Supt, and that a receivership lady was in line to possibly become your Supt.

    ReplyDelete