Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

ANOTHER RUN? THIS COULD BE SERIOUS

You know I was really planning to ride off into the sunset. My kids graduate this year and I was kind of looking forward to writing poetry and reading philosophy. Both kids are going to college, they'll be involved with a new more grown up life and I would get to sit back and reflect maybe even finish my autobiography. Ha ha, I always tell people I've lived an eventful life.

Unfortunately a dark cloud of impending devastation looms over the school system and some people have pushed me to run for SCHOOL COMMITTEE and stressed that I may be the best person to point out these dangers so we can avoid them in order to avoid falling further behind. Of course there is the added reason Trippy threatened me if I didn't run he was going to pull papers and run himself. Ha ha, he needs to devote his attention to being a freshman at Salem State.

No comments:

Post a Comment