Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lost And Found?

HELP! The Parent Advisory Council (or Committee, whatever) is missing. I mean I'm a pretty active and vocal parent and they aren't reaching out to me to solicit my input, Mayor Kennedy had David Ellis contact me when I was advocating for services for my autistic son.

My two contacts with him were full of enthusiasm and promises that have remained unfulfilled. Confidential Special Ed records of my daughter were given to him after it seem to me that he wanted them to champion her cause to have her unique needs met. There was loots of talk about Special Ed. law, rights, and legal strategy. The need to keep moves secret was essential. This was months ago and I haven't heard from him. More on this later, I have to go to a meeting at Pickering now.

No comments:

Post a Comment