Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

RULES AREN'T FOR EVERYONE

There are a couple of significant things about the following picture. One thanks to my seemingly ongoing computer problems, I have forgotten his name and I don't see it written down on the agenda and pretty much like usual I didn't take notes, He gave the presentation on the lynn Hispanic scholarship fund. 
The first interesting thing is they wouldn't let LSC member MARIA CARRASCO who is heavily involved in this scholarship fund join him at the table in front of the LSC, Mayor, and et. al. because of legal stuff about following the Rules of Robert and such. Sorry Maria, rules are rules.

Unless you are one of the special people. I mean nobody said anything about taking a resolution opposing charter schools to the Mayor to sign out of the OPEN meeting. I AIN'T NO LAWYER but if she did and they sent it, I'm pretty sure some laws were broken,

Second, let's talk about the overall ascetic quality of the picture. I admit NO ONE would ever mistake me for a paparazzi. I just don't have the eye. Nevertheless I shouldn't have had to take the picture on the fly either. In the past I have seen them pause for people taking pictures.

I am not talking so much about this shot here but there were a couple of other instances that night where a little photographic staging was in order, In fact when the MAYOR and SUPERINTENDENT were presenting a proclamation to the two winners of the art contest DONNA COPPOLA even asked if anyone was there to take pictures. I motion I was and held up my NIKON but was ignored by the presenters of the proclamation like I wasn't even there. I get no respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment