Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Running for legislature - DanielFCahill@gmail.com



Dan,


I would like to wish you luck in your efforts to run for the office of representative in the 10th District. I would hope that you would share with my readers your plans to address the chronic underfunding of our schools in Lynn. It would seem that a structural recalculation of how we arrive at NET SCHOOL SPENDING is the only way to achieve this.

How do you plan to argue that the current way is so unfair to Lynn that it seems like it is the only urban district to face a deficit to such a degree? It does seem as if the current administration is content with kicking the can further down the road by not facing up to the problem but that is unfair to the current and future students.

As always I look forward to your response and wish to commend you for your consistency with your responses to my communications.


Sincerely,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment