Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

GARBAGE GOSSIP

Lots of people talk to me you see at least not the ones in fancy office on BENNETT STREET. I don't get a lot of response from CITY HALL either. In fact, I have NEVER heard from the MAYOR - no phone call, no e mail. Well wait a minute back when I was LYNN DISABILITY COMMISSIONER I must have got a form letter of some kind. I don't recall but surely, surely it must have happened. That's back when I was important.

Anyway I been hearing some rumblings from a COUPLE of people about goings on an what's not going on with some of the PRIVATE JANITORIAL MERCENARIES (THIS A MORE HYGIENIC  TERM THAN SCAB). Seems like some classroom items have been apparently coming up missing. Some supplies may be the only thing being cleaned out because some of the rooms aren't being left none too tidy.

Let it be said though, I am making no statement of fact. I don't want to make Mike Donovan mad. I saw how angry he got when the LSC lamented over the fact that these cleaning crews have all had their fingerprints ran through the FBI DATABASE, SOMETHING LPS EMPLOYEES DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TOO. In fact, he was a little hostile at even the implication pf questioning the virtue of these hired brooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment