Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

BOREDOM AT BREED


Wow, interesting debate tonight held at BREED MIDDLE SCHOOL tonight by the LYNN TEACHERS UNION. Not really, they all pretty much agreed on everything, the schools are underfunded, too much standardized testing, and we got great teachers. I am using a pic posted by JACK SUSLACK to my timeline because the ones I took sucked. That's a fact, JACK and thanks for the pic.

One interesting thing though, was NATASHA M & M's expression of LOVE for KIPP having 2 kids there, 1 in PRIVATE school coming from KIPP, and one at COBBETT ELEMENTARY (So that would make her PERSONALLY responsible for a large part of LPS's OVERCROWDING problems). Sorry NATASHA you know how I feel about CHARTER SCHOOLS, BUT "DAMN GIRL" I gots to give you PROPS for having the bravery (or maybe it was STUPIDITY, in which case I feel sorry for you) to charge in alone into the LION'S DEN carrying fresh meat in your luggage.

NATASHA did bring a cheering section (My Pic)



No comments:

Post a Comment